The eyes are one most important part of our body, without this, you can’t see the beauty of the world. It is really important to take care of it, as early as now, till your eyes are not still damaged. It is hard to see beautiful things with a blurry vision.
Now a day, many of us are on the computer for the whole day – for works, past-time or games. Have you noticed that your eyes get teary and painful? It is because your eyes are getting tired. Too much staring at a computer screen can damage eyes. You should be aware about this.
Staring too long at a computer screen can cause eyestrain, blurry vision, dry eyes, headaches, neck, back and shoulder pain. Once you are experiencing these take a rest or consult a doctor.
You can still prevent these to happen by protecting your eyes,
- Wear eyeglasses frame or contact lens that’s adequate for computer use.
- Sit far enough from the monitor screen, at least arm’s length.
- Place your computer or laptop 4 to 5 inches below eye level.
- Avoid sitting at the back of a window, sun’s ray can reflect to the screen.
- Blink to avoid of drying of the eyes.
- Every 20 minutes, give your eyes a 20 second break by looking 20 feet away from you.
Protect and love your eyes!